ABOUT THIS POSITION:
We are currently looking to hire a full-time Sales & Brand Partnerships Campaign Coordinator with experience in the digital space. The office and studio are located in West Hollywood, CA.
- Act as liaison between brand and talent for all brand partnership deals sold.
- Assist sales team on executing branded social media, video, and podcast deals (Instagram, Youtube, podcast ads, blog posts, and other channels where talent may have a community.)
- This role will be the main point of contact for brands, production, and talent after a contract is signed and executed by sales.
- Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to managing campaigns from pre to post-launch such as gathering social briefs and podcast ad copy, joining brand onboarding/kick-off calls, and sharing post-campaign reporting metrics.
- This role will work closely with the sales reps to develop customer retention and renewal strategy.
- Strong writing skills a bonus as this person would also assist with sales decks/materials such as case studies, talent media kits, formal RFPs, etc.
- 2+ year’s experience in managing campaigns and client/account relationships in the traditional or digital space
- 1+ years in Influencer Marketing
- Los Angeles based
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Advertising/Sales/Communications preferred
- Proven Sales & Marketing experience
- Superior communication, writing and verbal skills with an ability to consult with management
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and extremely organized
- Ability to meet deadlines and possess follow-through
- Confidence and ability to understand deal memos between talent and brands
- Marketing savvy, problem-solving and pop-culturally aware
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies
- Positive attitude and strong social skills in speaking to talent and brands
- Strong interest in growing influencer and podcast space
- Google E-mail / Docs / Calendar (a must)
- Hubspot (a plus)
- Strong familiarity with Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and all other social platforms
Success Requires That…
- You are a direct communicator and welcome direct communication.
- You love to win.
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- You naturally go the extra mile.
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You know there’s more than one way to approach a problem and work hard to find the solution that works best for the company and team.
- You have a sense of humor. Seriously.
- You are an insatiable learner.
- You are a good human.
Dear Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Dear Media offers parental and family leave along with generous health and dental benefits for all employees.
About Dear Media:
Dear Media (DM) is the largest podcast network focused on strong female voices and audiences. Founded in 2018, DM hosts 40+ podcasts fronted by top-tier talent and has a following of more than 25M across social channels. DM is building the podcast network of the future through a 360 degree business model, providing unparalleled support from concept to editorial, production, distribution, and commerce extensions. Due to its highly engaged and vast consumer audience, the network attracts global brands and digital savvy partners including American Express, Adidas, Fossil, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Maybelline, Chevrolet, Fabletics, Microsoft, and LinkedIn. Highly Crafted. Compelling Voices. Experience Dear Media.