Operations Manager (ecommerce)
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the logistical ecosystem for Dear Media’s D2C brands (Woo More Play and The Skinny Confidential). You will be responsible for ensuring our businesses function efficiently and our customers receive a best-in-class experience.
- Work closely with senior leadership to scale operations through systems, vendor, and process optimizations
- Management of inventory model for two high-growth ecommerce brands
- Point-of-contact with 3PL partner, ensuring quality of service and efficient business goals are being met
- Manage all purchase orders (POs) across various manufacturing partners
- Optimize logistical functions by constantly evaluating opportunities for cost-savings and improvements to service
- Support new product development and product launches
- Forecast and project inventory levels to optimize purchase orders
- 2-4 years of operations and logistics experience (preferably in ecommerce)
- Experience working collaboratively in fast-paced, startup environments
- Experience managing cross-functional teams to drive results
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Shopify, ShipStation, and Zendesk
- Experience in beauty and health & wellness industries
- Located in Austin or Los Angeles
- Highly analytical
- A dedicated and proactive problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Success Requires That…
- You are a direct communicator and welcome direct communication.
- You love to win.
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- You naturally go the extra mile.
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You know there’s more than one way to approach a problem and work hard to find the solution that works best for the company and team.
- You have a sense of humor. Seriously.
- You are an insatiable learner.
- You are a good human.
Dear Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Dear Media offers parental and family leave along with generous health and dental benefits for all employees.
About Dear Media:
Dear Media (DM) is the largest podcast network focused on strong female voices and audiences. Founded in 2018, DM hosts 40+ podcasts fronted by top-tier talent and has a following of more than 25M across social channels. DM is building the podcast network of the future through a 360 degree business model, providing unparalleled support from concept to editorial, production, distribution, and commerce extensions. Due to its highly engaged and vast consumer audience, the network attracts global brands and digital savvy partners including American Express, Adidas, Fossil, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Maybelline, Chevrolet, Fabletics, Microsoft, and LinkedIn. Highly Crafted. Compelling Voices. Experience Dear Media.
*Please combine Cover Letter with Resume before attaching it to your application*