Sales & Brand Partnerships Associate – Audio Agencies
We are currently looking to hire a full-time Sales & Brand Partnerships Associate with experience in selling in the Podcast and/or digital space.
- Leverage existing relationships with agency contacts for deal flow and target revenue quotas
- Build proposals, negotiate and redline contracts, and secure branded campaigns across the Dear Media Talent Roster and additional network offerings
- Respond to agency RFP requests and build out media plan deliverables for the Dear Media Talent Roster
- Work to grow agency relationships by actively pitching new talent and sales opportunities
- Manage sales pipeline of opportunity for various talent podcast and social channels such as Instagram, blogs and YouTube
- Utilize pitch/sales decks to best present network and shows to agencies
- Work towards annual and monthly individual sales goal metrics
- Additional responsibilities as required
Office Hours: M-F 9am-6pm
- 3-4+ year’s experience in securing podcast or social media deals for talent in the traditional and/or digital space
- Must be proactive, resourceful, efficient and have proven experience selling to media agencies
- Relevant experience building out branded campaigns across podcast, blog, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, and/or other social media channels.
- Proven Sales & Marketing experience
- Los Angeles, CA or Austin, TX based
- Superior communication, writing and verbal skills with an ability to consult with management
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and extremely organized
- Ability to meet deadlines and possess follow-through
- Confidence and ability to negotiate deals and understand deal memos between talent and brands
- Marketing savvy, problem-solving and pop culturally aware
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies
- Positive attitude and strong social skills in speaking to talent and brands
- Strong interest in the growing influencer and podcast space
- Google E-mail / Docs / Calendar (a must)
- Hubspot (a plus)
- Adobe Suite to build pitch decks
- Strong familiarity with Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and all other social platforms
What You’ll Get:
- Robust benefits package with employer contribution
- Unlimited vacation time
- WFH flexibility when the need arises
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code & open office environment
- A rewarding career at an industry-leading company with a strong mission and passionate team
Dear Media offers competitive salaries and benefits to all employees. Compensation is determined upon the market in which the position is located, the responsibilities of the position, the experience and skills of the applicant, and other job-related factors. The starting salary range for this Austin or Los Angeles position is $58-65k.
Dear Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Dear Media offers parental and family leave along with generous health and dental benefits for all employees.
ABOUT DEAR MEDIA:
Dear Media is the largest podcast network focused on amplifying women’s voices and audiences. Founded in 2018, DM hosts 80+ podcasts fronted by top-tier talent and has a following of more than 60M across social channels. DM is building the podcast incubator of the future through a 360-degree business model, providing unparalleled support from concept to editorial, production, distribution, and commerce extensions. Due to its highly engaged and vast consumer audience, the network attracts global brands and digital savvy partners.